Mezzanines | Go Vertical, Add More Offices or Storage Space in Your Warehouse.
Mezzanines provide warehouse or manufacturing facilities extra work space and storage by utilizing wasted air space. A warehouse mezzanine often doubles or even triples the amount of useful space in warehouses and can eliminate the need to move or expand your existing building.
- Free standing mezzanine or rack supported mezzanines are available
- Structural steel – maximum strength and rigidity
- Custom free standing mezzanines with wide span column placement
- Rack supported mezzanines offer shelf storage above and/or below
- Product lifts or conveyors may be integrated to allow movement between levels
- Utilizes wasted space overhead
- Increase cubic storage or office space
- Can be considered a capital equipment – may qualify for tax advantages
- Can be reconfigured and/or expanded at a later date
- Easy installation
- Custom designs fit any existing warehouse layout and budget
- Compatible with a variety of shelving or storage systems
- Stairways will be required
- Additional car parking spaces may be required depending on city requirements
- Floor slab loading should be considered
- Footings may be required
- When designing a Mezzanine, it is important to consider the access-ways, work systems, products, and handling methods in order to plan accurately.
- Any distribution center, warehouse or manufacturing facility with wasted overhead space
- Elevated offices
- Conveyors and sortation equipment
- Dock Areas
+35 Years in the Storage & Material Handling Industry
Leading the industry, we strive to bring you the absolute best customer experience in the industry and take the stress out of buying rack. We’ve got you covered.